Doodle Puppies For Sale: Goldendoodles, Bernedoodles and AussiedoodlesPuppy Love Doodles Available Puppies
If you see any puppies you are interested in request a puppy application now and get place a deposit. These puppies go fast.
How Does This Process Work?
We are Excited To Be Making This Puppy Journey With You And Want To Make This As Stress-Free As Possible
Included With Each Puppy:
Fully health tested parent dogs
Health examination by a licensed vet at 8 weeks
Dew Claws removed (occasionally this is not possible due to timing of litter)
Deworming every 2 weeks
Started on potty training
Socialization with young kid, cats and chaos
Two-year health guarantee
- FILL OUT A PUPPY APPLICATION
- PLACE A DEPOSIT
Once we have approved your puppy application, fill out a deposit agreement and place a non-refundable deposit!
- HOW TO STAY UPDATED
We keep our Instagram and Facebook pages going with daily/weekly updates with plenty of pics/videos!
- GOING HOME!
Pick Up Day will be scheduled 1-2 week in advance! We plan for 8 weeks for this, and so should you. Pick-ups (and picks) are in order of deposit received.
Why Choose A Puppy Love Doodle
We Offer More
At Puppy Love Doodles we believe you deserve the healthiest puppy possible. All of our parent dogs have been fully health tested using DNA breed specific heart, eye and OFA hip testing. With our mini parents, we also do patella and elbow testing. Because we know our breeding dogs are genetically and physically superior, we are able to confidently offer a two year genetic health guarantee with each puppy.
Our Puppies Are Raised In Our Homes
Which Breed For Us?
Timing for bringing Home a New Puppy
Before you actually place a deposit and decide you are ready for a new furry family member it is important to understand the commitment you are making and to involve the entire family in this puppy journey. A few very important things to consider are:
- Who will have primarily responsiblity of the puppy?
- How will crate and potty training be handled in the first days and weeks?
- Where will the puppy sleep, exercise, receive training, etc.
- How will the puppy interact with other pets and extended family’s pets?
- How will I keep the puppy safe until vacinations are complete and from other dangers? Is our proposed enclosure adequate and safe?
Doodle Breeds We Offer
Standard Size Goldendoodles
Standard Size Bernedoodles
Mini F1b Bernedoodle
Mini F1 Aussiedoodle
June 26 - Medium Aussiedoodle Puppy Pick
All Day 9 am to 3 pm In Thornton Colorado
July 10 - Medium Ausseidoodle Puppy Pick Up
9am – 5pm Families will pick up the puppies they have chosen. Thornton Colorado
June 22 - Mini Goldendoodle Puppies Due
9am – 4pm All Day Puppies will arrive
March 6 - Mini Goldendoodle Puppy Pick
9am – 4pm All Day Families will pickup their puppies in Loveland Colorado
What is the Adoption Process?
I’m Ready, Now What?
What Are The Next Steps?
- Involve the entire family in the final decision about what size, breed and gender is best for your family. Is everyone in the home onboard?
- Fill out a Puppy Application
- Send your $500 deposit via Paypal, Venmo or Zelle.
- Make a list of puppy supplies you will need. Here’s our recommended list.
- Continue learning more about the breed, training techniques and generally prepare for the arrival of the puppy.
Create Your Safe and Happy Puppy Home
Puppies need to feel included and will want to be close to the family. They are also messy at first and will chew anything they can find which can be very dangerous and costly. Puppy proof your home and find a great indoor space and an outdoor place that will be easy to access for potty training and easy to clean. Decide if a crate, puppy pen or both will work best in your situation.